Well, now, this will be one of the Fitbit Charge 2 reviews that you do not want to miss reading. I am going to tell you everything that you should be aware of Before you spend any money on getting one.
You will, however, learn the pros and, as much as you may not want to hear them, the Cons. Furthermore, you will be able to quickly decide if it is one that you wish to buy or not.
The Fitbit Charge 2 Tracker Is An Essential Thing
Firstly, I must say this, as I feel that it is an essential thing to say. That is because there is no point in having something that works well if it is not right to wear.
That, however, is not something that you need to worry about with the Fitbit Charge 2 tracker. No, you don’t, and why is this?
It is very comfortable to wear, in so much as you ill hardly notice that you are even wearing it.
The Features And Pros In One Of The Fitbit Charge 2 Reviews
These are the features in one of the Fitbit Charge 2 reviews. Get ready for some good things that are going to have you taking life comfortably from now on. They are as follows –
- You will get reminders to “Move” yourself. In other words, it will stop you if you are thinking of being lazy.
- It will tell you things by silent alarms. The silence means that you will see them on the Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness tracker but not hear them.
- Unlike a lot of other trackers, you can quickly change the color of the strap.
- Another critical point is that it will track you even in your sleep. It follows how long you slept for and how much sleep you had.
- It does this by tracking your light, bulky, or your REM sleep is by using the heart rate monitor. Quickly understand the quality of your sleep. That is an impressive feature, and I’m sure that you would agree with me.
- And, as much as you may think you have organizational skills, You can quickly forget to log your workout. However, fear not. As the Fitbit Charge 2 has something called “Smart Track.” That will automatically record your workouts should you forget to.
- Unless you wish to do it by memory, there are multisport modes. The will let you record your workouts (Whatever you choose to do) on the display screen. Great right?
More Features In One Of The Fitbit Charge 2 Reviews
8. For it to be EVEN EASIER for you. You can connect your phone’s GPS to the Fitbit Charge 2. That will be so that you can see in real-time the figures for the activities that you are doing right there on your wrist. So no messing around getting your phone out to check. It is right there.
9. You will also get a personalized fitness score. And, you will be able to track any improvements as time goes by and onwards.
10. You can also have calming breathing sessions with the Fitbit Charge 2 Tracker. These breathing sessions will go from your real-time heart rate, another good reason to own one. So, imagine that for a minute, you have something to guide your breathing until you have a full recovery.
11. And, another altogether fantastic feature of this tracker is its way of changing the clock on it. You can put only the things that you want to display in a design that suits you.
12. Furthermore, there are text, calendar, and call alerts on it as well. Sync your phone to it. And then you will not have to play around with your phone, as all of the information will be available there, on your wrist.
However, Here Are Some Cons In One Of The Fitbit Charge 2 Reviews
- As much as I hate to say this, it is not waterproof. That is very disappointing. Although washing your hands is perfectly fine, you will NOT be able to take long showers while wearing it. Nor in fact, will you be able to do any swimming while wearing the tracker.
- Additionally, the battery life is disappointing for the Fitbit Charge 2 as well. It is only for five days. Even Charge 1 would have one-week-long battery life.
- There have been many reports that the heart rate monitor is inaccurate when a person does high-intensity workouts.
- And, the thing that annoys me, in particular, is, in fact, the lack of a GPS. In other words, you WILL have to use your phone and sync it with the tracker. That is only a minor issue, as most of us have a mobile telephone anyway these days.
Sizes Of The Fitbit Charge 2 Wristband
5.5″–6.5″ 14.0 cm–16.5 cm
6.5″–7.7″ 16.5 cm–19.6 cm
7.7″–8.9″ 19.6 cm–22.6 cm
So, in conclusion to the Fitbit Charge 2 Reviews, what do I think of it? Well, I believe this. There are three times as many pros to it than there are cons. And, although there are four cons, I do think that you can “live” with all of them. They are at the worst, just a small problem, that is all.
No, you do not, unless you are hairy.
The website has printable straps. Therefore, you can see if they fit. Although, if you do order the wrong size. Then, you can change it. So you can buy another one but this time in the correct size.
Good question, however, you can wear it relatively loosely.
It is for both men and women and is a perfect tracker.
Yes, it still counts steps as you do not need to have any arm movement.
Yes, it is fantastic for running. And it is not too big, either.
Yes, the standard 12 months cover.
In short, yes, the Fitbit Charge 2 does. The only breaks it has been when you are not wearing it.