Well, I will start by saying this review on the Exerpeutic folding bike is one worth reading while thinking about buying this great piece of exercise equipment.
It is low-impact and has a full seat to support your all-important back. It also has the fantastic ability to have it fold up and put somewhere else when it is not in use.
It is light too, making moving it around also very easy. I shall list the pros and cons of the exercise bike before giving you my final verdict and marks out of ten.
One thing that I must first say, though, as is with most pieces of equipment, you will naturally lose the weight provided you take action and use them.
The Target Market
The Exerpeutic folding bike is very well suited to both beginners and the rider with more experience. The workout settings on this bike are for both levels and anywhere in between. The bike will allow people of all standards to use it effectively, don’t worry.
- A manufacturer you can trust.
- The flywheel is almost silent on the bike, allowing the user to watch TV or listen to music during use without having to have excessive volume.
- Leg stabilizers to make sure that the exercise bike is stable whenever it is in position.
- It is a basic model and is, therefore, very easy to use.
- It’s a lightweight exercise machine.
- Eight customizable levels of resistance.
- Oversized LCD showing speed, distance covered, time, and the calories you are using.
- Foot straps to make sure that you get the maximum response to the applied effort on the Exerpeutic folding bike
- It will have a pulse monitor.
- And also, a smooth and quiet cycling motion.
- Up to 300 lbs (pounds) user weight
- Very quickly adjustable tension knob.
- Wider than average pedals.
- The equipment arrives nearly fully assembled. There is hardly anything to do yourself.
- Excellent price.
- The large seat it is said can be an issue as some people complain that it is TOO big and therefore makes for a somewhat uncomfortable experience.
- Another small problem that some users had was that the odometer resets itself every time the batteries needed changing. You see, the exercise bike does not come with an internal battery system.
Luckily for the Exerpeutic folding bike, these were the only two types of comments of dissatisfaction.
So, what is weight loss? Could using this be one of many solutions? My verdict on this exercise bike has to be this. It comes from a very well reputed manufacturer and is proving to be a trendy model at present, which speaks volumes for the bike.
It will cater for any level of user or fitness, and the 300 pounds limit are both pluses for the exercise bike. I like the way that it has oversized pedals and straps so that you do not waste any energy while using it.
All in all, this gets the green light from me.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS, IT WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS AND AN IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH
Please remember, though, your diet will be critical to any weight loss efforts. As there is a saying in the industry, “You can’t out-train a bad diet.” That is something that you should think about a lot.
You see, once you have got your diet under control, all that you need to have is the other half of the equation for your weight loss attempt to be a success. I am, of course, referring to the exercise.
Go to this link, “Home gym fitness equipment,” to see some hand-picked items which will rocket you to success with your weight loss mission.
Please leave any comments or questions below,