We choose to do the Skandika Regatta rowing machine review as we want to give our honest opinion. To tell you how it will help you to be healthy and lose weight too.
Today, there are so so many rowing machines from which to choose. It is hard to work out which ones are great, good, average, or poor to own.
- We will put it to you like this. Unless you are over 6 feet 3 inches, then this one is in a “great” category.
- With it being German in origin, it has superior engineering. That is because the German’s standards are so high
- For the rower with more experience, they will probably not receive the benefits that an amateur would do using the Skandika Regatta rowing machine.
- It is for at the novices as there are a lot more amateurs than there are rowers with some experience.
The Pros Of The Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine
- Skandika has a “vision.” It is for them to provide the “Very best gym equipment for the development of your body.” And with this model, we must say they have done just that. It, to us, the Skandika Regatta rowing machine, is the perfect piece of gym equipment with which to be healthy.
- Don’t you hate it when your neighbors make noise. Especially the natural sound. Well, this machine is brilliant at sorting out this problem. As it has a very quiet mechanism in it when you are doing the rowing. So there is no way in the world they will even know that you are exercising away.
- The packaging on the Skandika Regatta rowing machine is excellent. That is to ensure that it does not have any damage during its transport.
- It is very, very easy to assemble also as they even provide the tools with which to do so.
- It is straightforward to say that this is a cardiovascular as well as a muscle workout machine. As it very quickly gets your heart rate up as well. It also very quickly tires your legs and arms to the point of total exhaustion. Which we are sure you would agree is brilliant.
- It has plenty of resistance settings, which are a perfect way of building up your strength. But, not only will it build your strength. It will also burn calories, which, as we know by now, is just what you need to lose weight. In other words, the Skandika Regatta rowing machine has it all.
Cons Of The Skandika Rowing Machine
- Because of the internet, we can write a review for you to read. Saving you the time to have to go through them all yourselves.
- The instructions are in for the Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine are in German. So you need to look for an internet connection where you visit their site. And then find them and translate. That could be a pain if there is no internet connection to close to you.
- Also, the maximum weight is 110 kilograms on the Skandika Regatta rowing machine. At the time, the Amazon site did not say anything about that.
Moreover, a lot of people are saying that it is an excellent strength workout. However, they are all going for a “great way to do a cardio workout.” That is what you need to lose weight. In other words, that is why you should use the Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine.
The features it has are as follows –
- Low noise pulling system.
- The handles can be in different positions.
- A training computer.
- It folds too.
- The size is 130 x 45 x 95 cm,
As a matter of fact, with this rowing machine, we are reviewing items that fold away. So as not to clutter up your rooms at all. You can easily store the Skandika Regatta rowing machine away out of sight.
We all know how annoyingly bad at it can be. Having something that you can see, that is entirely out of place in our day to day living.
However, the main thing that was the decider for us is how quiet it is. The Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine is a bonus if you have neighbors close to you.
The training computer on the Skandika Regatta rowing machine is excellent. It lets you be aware of how you are doing. Thus, you can write down your improvements. And, we must not forget the handles. These you will use in both rowings and moving it. Do not worry as it is easy to do both things.
**WARNING** CONTINUED USE WILL RESULT IN A LOT OF WEIGHT LOSS