The Total Gym XLS is with three attachments and 5 DVDs. But is it worth the money that you will pay for it? Let us find out, as, in this review, I shall tell you all of its pros. I shall also say about any of the cons too. This way, you will be able to make up your mind about whether or not you wish to buy it.
Firstly, let me tell you a little more about the Total Gym XLS. And what using it could do for your health and weight loss. Moreover, this great piece of kit has 60-80, yes, 60-80 different exercises that you can do. They are all on the arms, legs, and stomach. I am sure that you would agree with me when I say that this is great?
But Will I Lose Weight Using The Total Gym XLS?
Yes, as much as you will lose weight using the Total Gym XLS, You will also be healthy. Think of a fitness thing as something to get fit. Thus, it goes hand in hand with any attempt to lose weight as well. Most GOOD equipment does both of these things. That is why I am saying that all in all, this is a good piece of equipment.
Pros Of The Equipment
- The Total Gym XLS has 60 different exercises that you can do.
- It is with an exercise chart and five free workout DVDs as well.
- The chart has a lot of color-coded exercises that you can do. It has pictures and descriptions.
- It does resistance training, cardio work, and stretching. Indeed, all three on one machine.
- Another critical point is by having this equipment, which means that you waste no time going to the gym.
- So, it will not only save you time but money as well. Gym memberships will cost a lot of money.
- 5 DVDs are with it.
- To be sure that you are doing it all right. There is a free workout chart, as well.
- It will help you with your food as there is a meal planning guide with it also. After all, it is about exercise and diet.
- Above all, most of the exercises last for 6-8 minutes. Perfect for those with little time.
- Whenever you do not know what to do next, It has different exercise cards. You can look at those. 50-60 of them too
More Pros Of The Total Gym XLS
- There is a men’s workout and a women’s workout, both free.
- You do not need to have to assemble it. So, that is to say, that it already is.
- Moreover, both the men’s and women’s workout cards have exercise suggestions for them.
- So if you need a guide, then this without a doubt, will cover you.
- The cards have color-coding on them for back exercises, chest exercises, etc. It is always good to know which does what.
- You can also read up on how to place yourself for each exercise. Thus, you do not hurt yourself when doing them.
- The Total Gym XLS folds up. That will be great to store and keep out of the way when you do not use it.
- It is light. As I am sure that you are aware, you can undoubtedly struggle with some equipment.
- It is straightforward to set up. It takes just a couple of minutes.
- The unit has wheels.
- So, whenever you are wondering, “What next.” Just take out the cards and look at the number of your exercise. Yes, that is right.
- The exercises all have numbers with them.
- You can move the “Handlebars” on the machine very quickly. Just take out the pin and move them to where you need them.
- It is also simple to adjust the sliding part of the equipment.
The Cons Of The Total Gym XLS
Well, in truth. When I look all over the internet, I really cannot find anything wrong about the Total Gym XLS. So this must mean that it will be a great buy then, right?
Whatever you decide, being that you are trying to get healthy. Good luck to you. At least you are taking a positive approach by looking for a fitness kit.