I have to say that this review on the Marcy Upright Exercise Bike will be a positive one. If you are a beginner and only looking to purchase an entry-level bike, then the Marcy upright bike is something you are going to want to consider.
The price of this simple but sometimes necessary piece of equipment reflects how significant it is, but, If you were to ask me then, I would say go for it as it still possesses the essential features that you will need.
The Marcy Upright Exercise Bike’s Target
As I am saying, the aim is at the novice/beginner. However, you will not want to purchase this bike if you are a rider of some experience. But for people who are new into riding and exercise, it is an ideal piece of additional kit to ensure an improvement in fitness and weight loss.
Pros Of The Marcy Upright Exercise Bike
- For such a cheap bike, the Marcy upright bike provides you with a near-silent workout.
- There are eight pre-programmed resistance levels.
- The LCD computer display is straightforward to read.
- Superb for lengthier cycling sessions. It is sturdy and well built.
- The LCD screen displays calories burned, workout time, speed, distance covered.
- An adjustable body shaped seat ensures a comfortable ride.
- Easy to grip thick handlebars for that extra secure feeling.
- High-quality frame and steel tubing for the rigorous workout
- Counterbalanced pedals made to fit any shoe size.
Cons Of The Marcy Upright Exercise Bike
- Some users will complain the writing is too small on the LCD screen.
- Some users had to pause their workout to get a closer look at their statistics.
- If there is low light, the screen can difficult to read.
- Some users even suggest the seat is uncomfortable. Although, when a couple of days went by, it would have the time to mold to the rider’s bottom.
The Verdict Of The Marcy Upright Exercise Bike
All around, this is a fantastic exercise bike to own when working with a tight budget. It is well suited to weight loss. As I say, the seat does not appear to be a problem, and you could fix the issue of poor light by the placing of a lamp nearby.
I guess the other two cons would have to depend on good eyesight then as these were just a few users out of over 700 that left reviews on Amazon. In all fairness to the Marcy upright exercise bike, I don’t see this a being a problem at all.
My Overall Rating 9/10
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS, IT WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS AND AN IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH
You see, once you have got your diet under control, all that you need to have is the other half of the equation for your weight loss attempt to be a success. I am, of course, referring to the exercise.
Got to this link “Home gym fitness equipment” to see some hand-picked items which will rocket you to success with your weight loss mission.
So, there you have it — the total breakdown of the Marcy upright exercise bike. I list what you have and what you don’t have when you buy this exerciser. In my opinion, it is/will be a fantastic addition to any household.
The best thing about the exercise bike must be its low price. Do you get everything that you will have on a more expensive exercise bike? NO. But, what you do get will easily be enough to start you off, well on your way to losing weight for sure. So, if I were you, go on, it is worth it.
Please leave any comments or questions below,